At a glance......
User Review( votes)
"rxharun.com" its mission is to be your most trusted ally in your pursuit of health and well-being. We’re committed to bringing you authoritative, approachable, and actionable content that inspires and guides you toward the best possible health outcomes for you and your family.
"rxharun.com" receives funding from advertisements, sponsored content, and other partnerships, such as affiliate programs. The reality is that funding from our advertisers allows us to cover more conditions and provide more powerful experiences, including video, animations, and input from a range of experts. Be assured that we’re absolutely inflexible about our editorial autonomy. Other than input about broad topic areas, we never allow sponsors to influence the content we create.
Here are the specific guidelines we follow about the types of advertising we accept
1. We choose the ads.
We maintain sole discretion for determining the types of ads that will be accepted and displayed on "rxharun.com". We reserve the right to reject, cancel, or remove any ads from "rxharun.com", at any time and for any reason. We will provide prompt notice to the advertiser upon rejection, cancellation, or removal of any ad, along with an explanation. We also reserve the right to determine the appropriate placement of ads on"rxharun.com".
2. We don’t endorse any products.
Although products may appear on our site, under no circumstances shall our acceptance of any ad be considered an endorsement of the product(s) and/or service(s) advertised, or for the company that manufactures, distributes, or promotes these product(s) or service(s).
3. We clearly distinguish ads from editorial content.
"rxharun.com" acceptance of any Advertisement is under no circumstances considered to be an endorsement of any advertised product or service or for the company that manufactures, distributes, or promotes the product or service.
Advertisers have no control or influence over site content or a users search results on the "rxharun.com" website. Search results are based solely on the functionality available through our search software and user-defined criteria.
Advertising copy must be factual and in good taste.
Advertised products must be compliant with the appropriate regulations and guidelines. Advertisements for pharmaceutical products that are subject to U.S. Food and Drug Administration oversight must comply with FDA regulations and guidelines regarding advertising and promotion.
These categories include but are not limited to the following:
- Illegal, 'objectionable', 'ineffective' and/or 'dangerous' products ("rxharun.com" reserves the right to determine what is 'objectionable', 'ineffective' and/or 'dangerous')
- fraudulent, deceptive, illicit, misleading or offensive material
- material that misrepresents, ridicules, discriminates (real or implied) or attacks an individual or group on the basis of age, national origin, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other status deemed inappropriate for the "rxharun.com" Network
- weapons, firearms, ammunition, or fireworks
- pornography or related themes
- tobacco use of any kind
- the simulation of news or an emergency
- material that directly advertises products to or is intended to attract children under the age of 13
- media or messages for or that reference "rxharun.com" rated video games or content
- unreasonable, unlikely or extraordinary product or service claims
- media messages or imagery that strobe or flash
- media or messages that contain unsubstantiated "miracle" weight loss or other exaggerated claims of cure
- advertising units that mimic computer functions or deceptively indicate a computer or other function that would be reasonable to the average user to assume as a reason to click the unit
Advertised products must be in the market and readily available. "rxharun.com" will not permit, at any time, the placement of an ad for harmful, illegal or objectionable products or services. Ads must not contain fraudulent, deceptive, or offensive material, including material that misrepresents, ridicules or attacks an individual or group on the basis of age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or disability. Ads must not be related to alcohol, firearms, ammunition, fireworks, gambling, pornography, tobacco, or the simulation of news or an emergency. All ads must clearly identify the advertiser. Any ad that could be misconstrued as editorial content will be clearly labeled as an advertisement.