At a glance......
User Review( votes)
Wild Rosemary is a flowering evergreen shrub that grows to a height of 1 meter. Past uses have been in beer brewing, treatment of puncture wounds, and as a moth deterrent. Homeopathically, Ledum is used for insect bites, puncture wounds, and cold swellings or bruises which feel much better for ice-cold applications. Chronic complaints such as rheumatism and gout start in the feet and lower limbs first, moving up the body. They also improve with ice-cold applications. Ankles sprain easily. The person may be cross and surly.
Marsh tea is used for muscle and joint pain (rheumatism), whooping cough, bronchitis, cold, cough, and chest, and lung ailments. It is also used to stimulate milk flow, cause sweating, increase urine flow to relieve water retention and loosen phlegm. Some women use marsh tea to cause an abortion.
Indications of Wild Rosemary
- Animal, insect, or tick bites and stings that become cold, puffy and mottled.
- Pain and swelling of the muscles and joints (rheumatism)
- A whooping cough
- A cough
- Fluid retention
- Stimulating milk flow
- Increasing sweating
- Causing an abortion
- Pain from puncture wounds (such as nails in the sole of the foot) or cuts to hands and feet which are relieved by cold compresses and worsened by warmth.
- Septic states of wounds with swelling, mottling, and coldness.
- A person may feel cold but cold applications relieve joint pains while warmth aggravates them.
- Pain and stiffness in joints – better for cold applications and worse for warmth.
- Rheumatism or pain starts in the small joints of lower limbs and moves upwards.
- Rheumatism worsened by getting warm in bed.
- Gout, especially of feet and knees, relieved by cold.
- Sprains of joints, especially ankles.
- Itching of feet and ankles.
- Black eye – pain in eyeball relieved by cold compresses
The Dosage of Wild Rosemary
- Adult and children 2 years of age and older - Dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved or as directed by a doctor.
- Adult and children 2 years of age and older - Dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a doctor.