At a glance......
User Review( votes)
Nandrolone /Deca-Durabolin is a synthetic anabolic steroid analog of testosterone. Similar to testosterone, nortestosterone (19-Nortestosterone) binds to and activates specific nuclear receptors. This agent may be used for testosterone replacement therapy in hypogonadal men, in HIV-wasting syndrome, and in other conditions in order to increase nitrogen retention and fat-free muscle mass.
Nandrolone also is known as 19-nortestosterone, is an androgen and anabolic steroid (AAS) which is used in the form of esters such as nandrolone decanoate and nandrolone phenylpropionate. Nandrolone esters are used in the treatment of anemias, cachexia (wasting syndrome), osteoporosis, breast cancer, and for other indications. They are not active by mouth and must be given by injection into a muscle.
Mechanism of Action of Nandrolone
Indications of Nandrolone
- Anemia Associated with Chronic Renal Failure
- Breast Cancer
- Osteoporosis (loss of bone tissue)
- Certain types of anaemia
- Breast cancer (in women)
- Patients on long term corticosteroids.
Therapeutic Indications of Nandrolone
- Nandrolone decanoate is indicated for the treatment of anemia associated with renal insufficiency (and as adjuvant therapy for aplastic and sickle cell anemias Adequate iron intake is necessary for maximum therapeutic response.
- Nandrolone phenpropionate is indicated in the treatment of refractory deficient red cell production anemias.
- These may include aplastic anemia, myelofibrosis, myelosclerosis, agnogenic myeloid metaplasia, and hypoplastic anemias caused by malignancy or myelotoxic drugs. Anabolic steroid therapy should not replace other supportive measures.
- Anabolic steroids and nandrolone phenpropionate are indicated as a treatment for palliation of inoperable metastatic breast cancer in postmenopausal women. However, anabolic steroids should be considered for use only after inadequate response to newer, less toxic medications such as tamoxifen in hormonally responsive breast cancer.
- Anabolic steroids have also been used to treat breast cancer in premenopausal women who have undergone oophorectomy and are considered to have a hormone-responsive tumor.
Side Effects of Nandrolone
- pain at the injection site
- fluid retention e.g. swelling of the ankles or feet
- increased blood pressure
- oily skin, greasy hair
- acne, rash
- increased blood fats
- abnormal liver function
- increased or decreased sexual desire
- liver anatomy changes
- incomplete statural growth.
- enlargement of the penis
- enlargement of the breast
- difficulty to urinate (growth of the prostate)
- disturbed formation of sperm
- painful erections
- testicular atrophy
- hoarseness or changes of the voice, which may be long-lasting or permanent
- increased body or facial hair
- irregular periods (or complete absence of periods)
- enlargement of the clitoris
Due to the nature of Deca-Durabolin side effects cannot be quickly reversed by discontinuing the medication. Injectables in general may cause local reaction at the injection site.
Children and adolescents
The following side effects have been reported in pre-pubertal children using anabolic steroids:
- early sexual development;
- penis enlargement;
- an increased frequency of erections;
- growth limitation (limited body height)
The benefit of deca durabolin
Here are the top benefits Deca Durabolin brings onboard
- Impressive gains in muscle mass – Deca Durabolin will not only give you some rapid increase in size, what gains you see will be lean muscle.
- Improved recovery times – this is an important one, which means you can go harder sooner after each workout.
- Easy on the liver – with deca you can forget about any toxic effects on the liver.
- Milder on the side effects – the slower release of hormones means deca is lighter on the sides.
- Increases appetite – deca will generate hunger to help you pile on the calories. It’s up to you to make sure they are the right ones.
- Increased bone density – stronger bones means a stronger frame.
- Less frequent Deca Durabolin injections required – let’s face it, who really likes stabbing juice into their butt every day?
- Improves endurance – the increased production of red blood cells is going to let you bang through those extra reps.
- Strength gains – as you get bigger and workout more naturally you will grow stronger too.
- Improves overall performance – when you put all these benefits into one mix, it’s obvious you will see gains all round.
- Eases pain in the joints – it’s pretty safe to say, anyone who lifts weights will have picked up the odd injury from overtraining along the way.
Details coming soon…………